Studioware allows you to add images to classes. When a Student or Parent clicks on "Classes" in the Business Portal, the class name, description, and image will be displayed. To add an image to a class, follow these instructions:
- Log into Studioware and click on "Classes" in the main menu
- From the action drop-down list, select "Edit Class" next to the class you wish to add/edit the image:
- Edit the class name, and "Brief Description" of the class, if needed. Typically, the Brief Description of the class contains a couple of sentences that briefly describe the class:
- Click on the "Advanced Class Options" drop down. This section contains additional options for a class, including the class picture, class pre-requisites, and class full description.
- Click on the "Select File" button in the "Class Picture" section. Select an image file that represents the class:
- Select and pre-requite class, and optionally add a Class Full Description. See the Reference Articles section below for more information on the Class Full Description.
- Click on the "Save the Class" button. When a student or parents navigates to the class on the business portal, they will see the brief description and image of the class.