You can view, edit, or delete a student/parent account in the Business Portal. Additionally, you can set the account as inactive which will prevent the student/parent from logging into the Business Portal (and enrolling in classes).
Follow these instructions to change a student/parent Business Portal account:
- Click on Administration
- Click on "Manage" under "Business Portal"
- Click on "Account Manager"
- Enter in the student/parent last name, partial last name, or email address:
- Click on the "Edit" button next to the student/parent Business Portal account you want to change.
- Enter in the new values for the Business Portal account
- Click on the Save button
- If you delete a student/parent Business Portal account, the student/parent can re-register using the same email address
- If you set the student/parent Business Portal account inactive, the student/parent will not be able to log onto the Business Portal, and they will not be able to create a new account using the same email address.