Studioware allows you to create lists that can be used in various locations in Studioware, including custom fields.
An example of a list would be student skill level. For example, this list could contain the items beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert.
To create a list in Studioware, follow these instructions:
- Click on Administration | Custom Fields
- Select "Custom Data Lists" from the side menu. You current set of custom lists will be displayed.
- Click on "Add Custom Data List", or "Edit List Items" on an existing list.
- Enter in the Custom Data List Name
- Enter in one ore more List Items.
- Is you are editing an existing list, you can change the order of the list items by setting the Sort Order value to the appropriate value. Also, if you need to delete an item from the list, click on the select the "Delete Item?" check box
- Click on the Save button to save/update the list