Taking class attendance is a simple process. Follow these steps to record your attendance in a class:
- Click on Classes in the main menu.
- Select "Attendance" from the action drop-down menu next tot he class that you want to record attendance. It appears as follows:
- On the class attendance page, select the name of the class from the drop down list, and select the scheduled class date if the class has been scheduled more than one time.
- The list of enrolled students will be displayed, in addition to the list of class dates:
- Simply place a check mark next to each student that was in attendance for the class on the specified date. You can easily select additional class dates as needed.
- Click on the Class Roll Report button to print out the attendance.
In addition to recording attendance at the class level, you can also record attendance from the student record. Simply open the student record where you want to record the attendance, click on "Schedule" in the toolbar, and click the attendance check marks to record the attendance. Please note, you can change the schedule date range, and filter the data that is displayed in the grid by entering in search text:
Tip: If you type in "true" in the search box, you will see all the records where attendance is true for the given date range. If you type in "false", you will see all the classes where the student did not attend the class.