There are 5 different ways to enroll students in classes:
Studioware easily allows you to enroll students from one class, into another class. We call this graduation enrollment. To perform graduation enrollment, follow these steps:
- Click on Classes in the main menu
- From the action drop-down list next to each class, select "Schedule Class" next to the class that contains the students to be enrolled in another class. In other words, select the class the students will be graduating from. This will show you the list of scheduled classes.
Tip: You can click on the class name to see the list of scheduled class, or select "Schedule Class"
- Select View Enrollment next to the scheduled class. This will show you the list of enrolled students.
- Select one or more students from the enrollment list that should "graduate" and be enrolled in another class. Click on the "Graduate Enrollment" button.
- Select the new class, and scheduled date time for the new enrollment, and click on the Next button
- Studioware allows a class to have multiple tuition items. Tuition items can be configured to be required or optional. Additionally, you can set up different tuition items for a class, based on a student's tags. Select the appropriate tuition items for the students that are "graduating" and enrolling in the new classes:
- If the class has already started, you can optionally apply a pro-rated discount.
- Click on the "Save" button to enroll the selected students into the class.
- The status of each enrollment will be displayed: