There are 5 different ways to enroll students in classes:
When a student tries to enroll in a class that is full, the student is added to the class's waiting list. Since the student is not enrolled in the class, the tuition charges are not added to the student's financial account. You can "force" a student from a waiting list into a class by following these instructions:
- Follow these instructions to view a class's enrollment and waiting lists.
- Select one or more students from the class's waiting list and click on "Force Students".
- Studioware allows you to define multiple tuition items for classes. Tuition items can be configured to be required, or optional. Additional, different tuition items can be created and based on student's statuses. Select the tuition items the applies for each student being forced into the class.
Tip: Student can be forced into class, even if the class is full or over capacity.
- Studioware allows you to apply a pro-rate discount for classes that have already started.
- Click on the Save button to enroll the selected students into the class, and remove them from the waiting list.
- Studioware will display the status of each enrollment: