Studioware can track your staff member's pay rate, and calculate the amount owed to each staff. To set a staff members pay rate, follow these instructions:
- Click on Staff in the main menu
- Select a staff member from the grid
Tip: You can search for a staff member by typing in the staff member's last name in the search/filter box, for example "Jones"
- Click on Edit to open the staff member's record.
- Click on "Financial Rated" in the staff toolbar:
Tip: If you don't see the toolbar item "Financial Rates", your Studioware account does not have security to view/edit "Financial Rates". Please ask you Studioware administrator to to grant you "Staff Salary Amount" security.
- Click on "Edit" to change the staff salary amount
- Enter in the new staff salary amount, and select the salary types. The valid salary types are:
- Hourly: This indicates the salary rate is an hourly rate. Studioware will calculate the total hours a user worked, and utilize this hourly rate.
- Per Class: This indicates the staff member will be paid based on the number of classes he/she teaches. For example, if a staff member is paid weekly, and a certain class meets twice a week, this is considered 1 class for the purpose of the salary calculation (even though the class meets twice every week).
- Per Session: This indicates the staff member will be paid based on the number if individual class sessions he/she teacher. For example, if a staff member is paid weekly, and a certain class meets twice a week, this is considered 2 class sessions for the purpose of the salary calculation (even though this is only 1 class).
- Click on the "Save" button to save the staff members salary.