Studioware allows you to create custom fields. The type of custom field can be specified (drop-down list, numeric, text, date, true/false), if the value is required, and if the custom field is displayed while adding a new student.
This article shows you how to edit the value of a custom field for an existing student. To get stated, follow these directions:
- Open up a student record
- Click on Information in the student toolbar.
- At the bottom of the Information page, you will see the custom field values for the student. Click on the Edit button to change the values.
- Enter in the custom value, or delete the existing values:
- Click on the Save button to save the changes to the custom fields
- Any custom fields that are populated and set to "Display On Add", will also be automatically displayed on the student summary page: