Studioware allows you to capture a student's measurements for the purpose of ordering costumes and uniforms. Additionally, you can print a Measurements Worksheet for specified classes.
To get started with Studioware measurements, you first need to tell Studioware your preferred unit of measurements. To set the unit of measurements, follow these steps:
- Click on Administration | Business Information
- In the "Weight Measurement Type" field, select Pounds or Kilograms
- In the "Height Measurement Type" field, select Inches, Centimeters, or Meters
- Click on the "Save" button to save you changes
To record a student's measurements, follow these instructions:
- Open a student's record
- Click on "More" in the student drop down toolbar, and select "Measurements"
- In the measurement page, enter in any of the following measurements
- BMI: Body Mass Index
- Leotard Size
- Sleeve Length
- Belt Size
- Uniform Size
- TShirt Size
- Pant Size
- Dress Size
- Shoe Size
- Tights Size
- Miscellaneous Size 1: Use this field to save any measurement not covered by the above value.
- Miscellaneous Size 2: Use this field to save any measurement not covered by the above value.
- Miscellaneous Size 3: Use this field to save any measurement not covered by the above value.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the student's measurements
Studioware allows you to print out a Measurements Worksheet, for a specific class, or individual scheduled classes. To print the Measurements Worksheet, follow these instructions:
- Select Classes from the main menu
- From the Action drop-down menu, select "Measurements Worksheet"
- Indicate if you want to create a "Blank" Measurements Worksheet, or create a worksheet with the student's measurements already populated.
- Indicate if you want to add a column for notes.
- Select one or more measurements that you would like to include on the worksheet
- Indicate if you want to produce a PDF file, or HTML/Web Page
- Click on the "Create Report" button