Studioware allows you to create an automation task that automatically switches the status of enrolled students to a specified status, and the status of student not enrolled in classes, to another status. To get started with this automation task, follow these instructions:
- Click on Administration | Automation
- Click on the Student Status tab
- Check the "Enable the Student Status Automation Job"
- The following parameters should be set:
- Run Time: The student status automation job runs every day if enabled. Please specify the time of the day you wish to execute the automation task
- Enrolled Status: Select the new student status that will be set on all students that are enrolled in classes.
- Not Enrolled Status: Select the new student status that will be set on all students that are not enrolled in classes.
- Priority: The priority of this automation task relative to other automation tasks that run on the same date/time.
The History button will display the history of this automation task: