By default, a pop-up calendar is not displayed in FireFox; You need to turn this setting on. To enable a popup calendar and time picker in FireFox, follow these instructions:
- Start FireFox.
- Open a new Tab in FireFox
- Type in "about:config" and press enter. You may see the following message
- Click on the "I accept the risk"; You will make a very small configuration change to FireFox.
- In the search text box, type in dom.forms.date
- Double click on the setting "dom.forms.datetime". Notice that the value switches to true.
- Double click on the setting "dom.forms.datetime.timepicker". Notice that the value switches to true.
- FireFox should look like this:
- FireFox will now display a nice pop-up calendar when you need to specify a date: