Only classes that are flagged for "Online Enrollment" will be displayed on the Business Portal. However, you do have the option to select which "Online Enrollment" classes will be displayed in the Business Portal. Optionally, you can create multiple links on the business portal, to display different sets of classes.
There are 2 options when it comes to displaying classes on the business portal:
- Display all classes that are available for online enrollment
- Display all classes that are available for online enrollment for a specified class category.
- Select individual classes that are available for online enrollment.
When you display classes on the Business Portal, there is no need to create a "Page" for the class. Simply configure a Main Menu item, and specify the class options.
To get started, follow these instructions:
- Click on Administration
- Click on "Business Portal"
- Select "Menu Menu" from the toolbar. The list of menu items will be displayed.
- Click on "Add Menu Item" to create a new menu item, or edit an existing "class" menu:
- Select "Classes" as the menu type.
- There are 3 options for a class menu type.
- All Classes: This option will display all classes that are available for online enrollment under this new menu item.
- Display Classes from the Category: This option will display only those classes that are available for online enrollment with the specified class category.
- Display Selected Classes: This option will allow you to select one or more classes from a list. Any of the classes that are available for online enrollment will be displayed on the menu item
- Click on the Save button.
- You can create multiple class menus, each with a different selection of classes. The menu option will appear on the business portal in the order specified by the "Sort Order" property.
- You do have the option of creating sub-menus by specifying the "Parent Menu". This will also work for classes. For example, you could create a hierarchy of class menus as follows: